Identification of seller
Name : LABORATOIRES SANTINOV
Type : Simplified limited liability company (SAS)
Capital : 174 600 Euros
Head office : 54 Route de Brignais, 69630 CHAPONOST - France
N° RCS : LYON Siret N° : 500 597 786 00036 - Intra-Community VAT identification number: FR 85 500 597 786
Website : www.santinov.com
Email : email@example.com
Our sales are subject to these general conditions of sale. These conditions only concern the sale of products to individual customers, not professionals. Our terms and conditions apply exclusively. Any order implies total acceptance of present conditions.
The prices are in euros, including taxes. They include the VAT applicable on the day of order. These prices do not include delivery costs and are for delivery in metropolitain France only. LABORATOIRES SANTINOV reserve the right to modify their prices but sales will be invoiced at the price applicable on the day of order within the limits of available stock at this date.
Acceptance of your order shall take place upon LABORATOIRES SANTINOV’s receipt of the order form and payment provided that there are no outstanding payments, claims or disputes with the client. LABORATOIRES SANTINOV reserve the right in its sole discretion to accept or refuse an order.
Payment is irrevocable. Payment must be made on order in euros. The user will pay for purchases :
- by credit card or paypal if ordering through the website
- by credit card in the case of online subscription, debited automatically before each quarterly delivery
Delivery is made by the transporter, to the address given by the client with their order or to a Pick-up point chosen by the client. If the client is absent, the transporter will in principle leave a delivery notice. Delivery times vary depending on the type of service and location. The delivery time starts from the day of complete order registration : "SANTINOV offers several modes of delivery at home or relay point for Metropolitan France, and delivery in Colissimo Europe or Expert International for other countries."
Type of delivery and delivery times
Metropolitan France delivery in 48 to 72h
- SO Colissimo home
- SO Colissimo home with signature
- SO Colissimo Pickup & go
Benelux delivery in 3 to 5 days, DOM-TOM and other countries delivery in 3 to 10 days
- Colissimo DOM-TOM home with signature for : DOM TOM
- Colissimo Europe with signature for : Germany Benelux Austria Spain Ireland Italy Portugal Denmark Estonia Hungary Latvia Lithuania Poland Czech Republic Slovakia Slovenia Sweden Switzerland Bulgaria Cyprus Croatia Finland Greece Iceland Malta Norway Romania.
- Colissimo Expert International for : Gibraltar Guernsey Isle of Man Jersey Saint Martin Vatican Greenland Faroe Islands Liechtenstein Albania Algeria Armenia Azerbaijan Belarus Bosnia Georgia Canary Islands Kosovo Macedonia Morocco Moldova Montenegro Serbia Tunisia Turkey Australia Canada China Korea USA Hong Kong India Israel Japan Russia Singapore Thailand Vietnam
Unless otherwise agreed, LABORATOIRES SANTINOV commit to fulfulling the order in 30 days from the date the order was submitted. If a product is out of stock, the client will be informed and reimbursed no later than 30 days following payment. Beyond this term, the sum due will accrue interests.
The goods travel at the risks of the buyer. On receipt of order, the client must check the quality, quantity and conformity of the order. No complaint can be taken into account 14 days after product delivery. In the case of a justified complaint made within 14 days of delivery, the product will be exchanged, with no other compensation for the client.
Particular terms of subscription formulas
The principles of the subscription:
- The subscription is a program that you can subscribe to automatically receive, each quarter, your SURGILINE® food supplements by SANTINOV laboratories.
- Once the subscription is completed, you do not need to re-order a new order each quarter, it is automatic.
- Delivery is exactly what you need in the quarter.
- You are engaged over a period of 12 months, 4 deliveries.
- Beyond the minimum 12 month contract commitment period, your subscription will continue until you cancel it. (See the modalities below)
Setting up the online subscription
Just go to the product page corresponding to your needs, using the links above, or on our online store page by clicking on the desired product and selecting the subscription option. purchase as for a classic order.
Your first delivery will occur within one week of receiving your subscription order.
You can also choose to subscribe by mail by downloading the subscription form from the following link subscription by mail (link to page subscription by mail).
The date of the first shipment serves as a calculation for the dates of subsequent shipments that will be posted every 3 months. Example: 1st delivery on 10/04, the following deliveries will be the 10/07, the 10/10, the 10/01 ... (approximate dates according to calendar)
Payment of your subscription
The payment of the subscription is done quarterly, before each sending, by deduction on your credit card of which you have entered the numbers in your online account.
Your order will only be shipped after payment.
In the event of a payment incident, the subscription will be suspended.
Without immediate regularization or in case of repeated incidents, the subscription program may be canceled by SANTINOV laboratories.
In order to be able to automatically dispatch your parcels every quarter, your bank details are stored on the secure platform of our banking partner INGENICO.
Products refused, returned
- In the event of a change of name, address, bank details, telephone number or email address, we would be grateful if you would notify us by email or telephone, so that we can modify your data in our files before shipping your automatic order .
- If a delivery is refused for any reason, or if it is returned to our warehouses, SANTINOV Laboratories reserves the right to charge a return shipping fee for a second delivery.
- In case of regular delivery incidents, the subscription program may be canceled.
Items out of stock
All items out of stock will be reshipped as soon as they are available. SANTINOV Laboratories can not be held to any compensation of any kind as a result of this possible break.
Cancellation of the subscription
Beyond the 12-month contractual commitment period, you are free to cancel your subscription program by writing to SANTINOV Laboratories (by mail or email) at the address below, at least 4 weeks before the scheduled date of your next shipment. In case of reception of your cancellation within a period of less than 4 weeks before the date of your next shipment, the withdrawal and the latter shipment will be made, then your subscription terminated. firstname.lastname@example.org or SANTINOV Laboratories 54 route de Brignais 69630 CHAPONOST - France
Right of withdrawal
In the case of an individual, the client has a fourteen (14) day period to exercise his right of withdrawal without having to justify the motives, nor pay penalties, in accordance with article L 121-20-12 of the French Consumer Code. The client commits, in the event of exercising his right of withdrawal, to pay for the return delivery costs. The 14 day period starts the day after receipt of the products. When this 14 day period ends on a Saturday, Sunday, or bank holiday, it will be extended to the first working day thereafter. If the client exercises his right of withdrawal, the products will be refunded at the latest thirty days following the date of withdrawal. Beyond this term, the sum due will accrue interests.
For any information or problem, please contact our customer service : Adress : Laboratoires SANTINOV 54 Route de Brignais 69630 CHAPONOST - France
From Monday to Friday : from 09.00am to 12.30pm and 1h30pm to 4h30pm.
Website : www.santinov-obesite.com Email address : email@example.com
Applicable law – litigation
All contracts signed with LABORATOIRES SANTINOV are subject to French law. Contractual information is in French. Litigations will be judged in French courts.
Data privacy – right of access and rectification
In order to meet your needs and provide the optimum service at a distance, LABORATOIRES SANTINOV record information about you : surname, first name, date of birth, address, telephone and mobile number, fax number, email address, internal client identification number, information regarding methods of payment and ordered, delivered, returned and purchased products. In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of January 6th 1978, any person has the right to access and rectify recorded information and to object, for a legitimate reason, to treatment of personal information. Without reason, any person, upon proof of identity has the right to object to personal data being used for marketing purposes.